- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 Tsp salt
- Sweet potatoes peeled and chopped. (Depending how large, and how many servings you are doing, this recipe I used 2 large)
- 1. Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. In large skillet bring vinegar and sugar to a boil. Reduce till sauce starts to thicken.
- 3. Add butter and salt.
- 4. Put potatoes in sauce in pan – and shake around to make sure they are all coated.
- 5. Put potatoes and sauce in a baking dish, and roast in oven!
- 6. Check after 40 minutes - and every 5 minutes until they are your desired roasteness :)
- Servings : 3
- Ready in : 60 Minutes
- Course : Side Dish
I'm Khaili, and I love life! I hope you find inspiration while on my slice of the web :)Read more about this chef..
Full bodied and flavourful stew with tender beef and hints...
Sweet and Zesty Shrimp side dish. Also works great as...
Good morning sunshine, shall we start the day with some...
Lightly breaded chicken with a creamy basil sauce. Delicious service...
Oatmeal topped with sliced Banana, Strawberries and Raspberries – with...