- (5 /5)
- (2 Rating)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1. Mix together cocoa powder and hot water until smooth
- 2. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and baking powder
- 3. Melt butter with sugar in a saucepan, stirring constantly until fully combined and melted. Remove from heat, and pour into a mixing bowl.
- 4. Beat Butter and sugar until cooled
- 5. Add Eggs and Vanilla, mix, then add Cocoa mixture
- 6. Gradually add flour mixture.
- 7. Once this is all mixed together nicely – add the sour cream mixing in well.
- 8. Pour batter into cup cake liners. (Here I have done these mini - but this could also be used for full sized cupcakes!)
- 9. Bake in preheated oven (350 degrees) until cooked. (Check after 15 minutes, and every 5 mins after - test with a toothpick. Once toothpick comes out without batter on - they're ready!)
I'm Khaili, and I love life! I hope you find inspiration while on my slice of the web :)Read more about this chef..
Full bodied and flavourful stew with tender beef and hints...
Sweet and Zesty Shrimp side dish. Also works great as...
Good morning sunshine, shall we start the day with some...
Lightly breaded chicken with a creamy basil sauce. Delicious service...
Oatmeal topped with sliced Banana, Strawberries and Raspberries – with...