Kwirky Strawberry and Banana Breakfast Crepes!
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (5 /5)
- (2 Rating)
- Crepes - This makes about 5, depending on the size
- 1 Cup All purpose flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/4 cups of milk
- Filling :
- 2 Bananas sliced thin
- 4 Strawberries Sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons of Plain Greek Yogurt
- a very small amount of Maple syrup for each Crepe.
- 1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and egg
- 2. Gradually add in milk - whisking in between
- 3. Add pinch of salt
- 4. Whisk until all lumps are gone and mixture is smooth
- 5. heat a large frying pan (With either a small amount of butter or oil)
- 6. Once fully heated, ladel in a spoonful of batter
- 7. Cook the crepe on each side until it is light brown. make sure it stays loose (Move it around a little with a spatula) Flipping once the first side is done.
- 8. Fill the crepe with some of the greek yogurt, the banana and strawbery slices
- 9. Now you can either roll, or wrap. I like wrapping like I'm wrapping a blanket.
- 10. Pour a little (Or a lot if you'd prefer!) maple syrup over the top....
- 11. Eat. And Enjoy! <3
I'm Khaili, and I love life! I hope you find inspiration while on my slice of the web :)Read more about this chef..
Full bodied and flavourful stew with tender beef and hints...
Sweet and Zesty Shrimp side dish. Also works great as...
Good morning sunshine, shall we start the day with some...
Lightly breaded chicken with a creamy basil sauce. Delicious service...
Oatmeal topped with sliced Banana, Strawberries and Raspberries – with...