- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 20 Large Shrimp
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 3 heaped Table Spoons Honey
- 3 cloves of garlic (Diced or mashed)
- Dash of salt
- Sprinkling of black pepper
- 1. In a large bowl mix together all ingredients (Except Shrimp)
- 2. De tail /remove shell of Shrimp (If they have them!)
- 3. Mix shrimp in bowl with Marinade - Mixing thoroughly, making sure all shrimp are coated.
- 4. Place bowl of shrimp in the fridge to marinade for half hour (Can be left longer too if preparing ahead of time!)
- 5. When ready to cook - heat a large skillet at medium heat. (No need to add oil)
- 6. Place shrimp, and all marinade and juice in the skillet.
- 7. Cook for around 1 1/2 minutes on each side (Or until shrimp has turned pink)
- 8. Turn heat to low, and continue cooking an extra minute or two each side for the marinade to caramelize a little.
- 9. Serve, and Enjoy <3
I'm Khaili, and I love life! I hope you find inspiration while on my slice of the web :)Read more about this chef..
Full bodied and flavourful stew with tender beef and hints...
Sweet and Zesty Shrimp side dish. Also works great as...
Good morning sunshine, shall we start the day with some...
Lightly breaded chicken with a creamy basil sauce. Delicious service...
Oatmeal topped with sliced Banana, Strawberries and Raspberries – with...