- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (5 /5)
- (2 Rating)
- 2 Chicken breasts (Cut in half to make 4 thin fillets)
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup Bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 tspof chilli pepper paste
- 1/4 cup of fresh basil chopped fine
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1. Prepare the chicken fillets (Slicing breasts in half so they are thin)
- 2. Pour the milk into a shallow bowl, and bread crumbs on a plate.
- 3. Place chicken fillets in milk - making sure both sides are wet.
- 4. Coat chicken with bread crumbs.
- 5. Add one tbsp butter to a pan on medium heat.
- 6. Add coated chicken breasts to the pan – cooking until cooked through and flipping. (Around 5 minutes on each side. But time varies on your heat, thickness of breast etc) You may want to add a little more butter to the pan when flipping.
- 7. In another saucepan – bring the chicken broth to the boil
- 8. Add cream and chilli pepper – and bring to boil again.
- 9. Add the basil and parmesan and cook on low heat – stirring occasionally
- 10. Place cooked chicken on a plate, and pour sauce over.
- 11. Serve, and enjoy! <3
I'm Khaili, and I love life! I hope you find inspiration while on my slice of the web :)Read more about this chef..
Full bodied and flavourful stew with tender beef and hints...
Sweet and Zesty Shrimp side dish. Also works great as...
Good morning sunshine, shall we start the day with some...
Lightly breaded chicken with a creamy basil sauce. Delicious service...
Oatmeal topped with sliced Banana, Strawberries and Raspberries – with...