- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- (3 Rating)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup (and a little bit) butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups of chocolate chips – with a few extra for fun!
- Pinch of salt
- 1. Sift dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt ) into a bowl and set aside.
- 2. Mix butter and sugar together.
- 3. Add egg
- 4. Stir in vanilla.
- 5. Add dry ingredients.
- 6. Fold in Choc chips. (This is where I usually just get my hands in and start kneading it like you would bread. It makes sure the chocolate chips get in the whole dough instead of just the outside. Plus it’s just lots more messy and fun!
- 7. Cover and refrigerate cookie dough for at least an hour.
- 8. When ready to bake, pre-heat oven to 350.
- 9. Take about a tablespoon worth of cookie dough at a time and round it into a ball, and place on cookie sheet in rows.
- 10. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
I'm Khaili, and I love life! I hope you find inspiration while on my slice of the web :)Read more about this chef..
Full bodied and flavourful stew with tender beef and hints...
Sweet and Zesty Shrimp side dish. Also works great as...
Good morning sunshine, shall we start the day with some...
Lightly breaded chicken with a creamy basil sauce. Delicious service...
Oatmeal topped with sliced Banana, Strawberries and Raspberries – with...