- (5 /5)
- (1 Rating)
- 2 chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
- 3/4 cup of rice (Makes 2 cups cooked)
- 1/2 large onion
- 2 cups of grated cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup (Campbells)
- Handful of chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp Djon mustard
- A dash of cream
- 1. First you must cook and shred the chicken (This can be done at a previous time, or now)
- 2. Prepare the rice acording to rice instructions - or in your rice cooker.
- 3. Preheat over to 350
- 4. Combine all ingredients (Leaving half the cheese aside for the top) in a bowl, mixing well.
- 5. Pour into a casserole dish
- 6. Sprinkle remaining cheese over whole casserole.
- 7. Put in oven and cook for 50 minutes.
I'm Khaili, and I love life! I hope you find inspiration while on my slice of the web :)Read more about this chef..
Full bodied and flavourful stew with tender beef and hints...
Sweet and Zesty Shrimp side dish. Also works great as...
Good morning sunshine, shall we start the day with some...
Lightly breaded chicken with a creamy basil sauce. Delicious service...
Oatmeal topped with sliced Banana, Strawberries and Raspberries – with...